Our commitment to sustainable development is present in all of our actions. Our support for organic viticulture has many objectives.
- The protection of the winemaker’s and consumers health,
- Valorizing the expression of the terroir, promoting positive interactions between soil, climate and plants,
- To protect the environment and water resources,
- To diversify and segment the wine supply to meet consumer demands,
- To create and maintain jobs in rural areas. Organic farming is a form of agriculture that generally requires more labour.
For us, respect for nature and biodiversity always remain our priority.